New here and trying to post Silver Shadow in classifieds

Danh

Thank you Brooklyn Bob! I'm not a restoration type, but I do have a weakness when I see a low cost bike - so I've bought a few over the years. Since posting in the classifieds, I've already had some gracious help from a couple of members with parts that I need for the Silver Shadow. Also connected with a guy who needs parts for a Red Barron that I have. I should have become active a long time ago.

Danh

Thanks for the nice compliment Fistfullabar! My internet was out for a couple of days during the hurricane, but I got some pics posted as soon as I could. (We're on the far western edge, so not near as bad as Bastrop, Smithville and Houston. Did have water damage to my home and shop though. Not catastrophic by any means. My friends in Smithville and Houston all experienced scary flood waters approaching their homes, but thankfully, they all were spared water getting in.) Thanks again for your compliment and you can revisit the classified ad to see pics. If you'd like any specific pics let me know. It hasn't sold yet.