New K&S mini bike

Here is my mini bike. Its a K&S Hornet. It has a 3.5 briggs engine(not original) and a brand new Comet Series 20 torque converter and brakes. It does about 25 mph with GREAT acceleration. Comments welcome and how much you think its worth$:)

Nice, I've been meaning to try a TAV on a 3.5HP just to see what it would do.

Worth depends but probably in the $300 range, more on Fleabay but shipping is a factor.

My offer to you to provide a "Hornet" sticker still stands. If you want me to ship the sticker just PM me with your address. I have provided several members with stickers for their K&S projects.

K&s road runner

Didn't k&s make a road runner as well I can't find any picks? All I find is Hornet. Also when you paint one of these does original color help value or does it matter?

Nice Mini. I thought I'd find more K&S's down here in south Texas. Just happen to be restoring two myself. They are coming along great. Missing one handle bar bracket; the part that holds the bars down to the front fork assembly.
As a side note, I replied to your postings to kinda get a feel on how this posting stuff works. It's new to me
have a good day

Nice bike. :thumbsup:

Nice, I've been meaning to try a TAV on a 3.5HP just to see what it would do...
I picked up an almost-unused edger real cheap w/3.5HP B&S. The motor is date stamped 2006. I haven't looked inside any engines this new. Is this the model that has a plastic camshaft? I thought I saw that mentioned in another thread or perhaps on a different site.