New Member - GTO 300 ??

I came across a mini bike while driving around for 100 bucks, decided to buy it. Just the other day when I recieved a new brake handle in the mail, I put it up on a stand to work on it. I noticed a tag underneath the seat that reads: General Appliance Manufacturing Company model GTO 300. Does anyone know how old these are by chance, I've tried looking up the company and cannot find them. But I did find a few threads on here about them. It's in decent shape, got a trail horse plate on the front, head light, tail light, 5hp briggs. runs like a champ. Just curious as to how old this thing actually is or any information on the company. Thanks!!

I"m workin on it, so you're gonna have to ignore the wires and what not. But that's it. Looks as if someone took a bigger seat off of it? It's got pegs for a second rider, but there is a smaller seat and a little box for a battery to power the lights.

I've been workin on it to turn around a sell it, make a buck or two on it. I was looking on craigslist to see how much they were goin for. Decent amount, I was just out to see how old and stuff they were. Once I get a throttle cable that will fit, It's probably going down the road. Just one of those impulse buys. Decent bike, but I've got too many other toys. It tends to get in the way.