new Mini bike for me

Yesterday I bought a new to me mini bike . It was one of those Kits in a box a fellow had put together . Its in pretty good shape and about 10 years old . Its the same kit found on e-bay and the same kit at Mini-Bike Frame
Anyway The engine the previous owner had Purchased new from Tecumseh The only problem I could see is that the poly gas tank which the fill hole located in the middle was a real pain to get off because the cap hit on the bars . I fixed that this morning . I had another older 3.5 sitting on my bench with the fill hole off to the side . 3 bolts and it was all changed and now getting the cap off is not an issue . The float was stuck yesterday and I cleaned it up and cleaned the nozzle bot the straight in hole and the 45 degree top hole was plugged . It started and we took a flying trip up my very long driveway ., I held my legs out on the ice and used them like out riggers . I didnt dump it so that was a plus.
The engine H35 452805 color white serial 1045B . I will get some photos of it . Oh the brake is a hand brake and I personally prefer a foot brake . For now I shall leave it alone . The only rust I found on the bike was the brake handle . I may justorder a new one from mfg supply He also has the foot pegs installed in the rear and being they just clamp on I believe I will mount them up front and see if i like that better . I have plenty of time until spring . Kevin

I uploaded a photo in Unknown called Kevins mini I have since changed the gas tank to another white tank poly that has the fill hole on the right side . Kevin

It's an Azuza. Must be an older kit - still has the straight bar forks. The new ones have the bars tilted forward a little to give more room. You may want to go that way.

If you want to swap for some of the newer forks, I would give you a new set. I could use a set of the straight bars for my little nephew.