NEW OLD STOCK Fox, Coleman, Manco, Heathkit, JC Penney 7/8" Grip Set

Brand new old stock. Has some dust/dirt from 50+ years of storage. These clean up real nice and are the perfect to top off that restoration. Stock grips on many brands, I've used these on a lot of my bikes. Throttle side has nylon tube already installed from the factory, it can easily be removed with some warm water and dish soap.

KIMG8506.JPG

$35 includes priority insured shipping.

Last edited:
Brand new old stock. Has some dust/dirt from 50+ years of storage. These clean up real nice and are the perfect to top off that restoration. Stock grips on many brands, I've used these on a lot of my bikes. Throttle side has nylon tube already installed from the factory, it can easily be removed with some warm water and dish soap.

View attachment 293199

I'm in. Please sell to me :)

View attachment 293199

I know this might be a long shot, but any chance these are still available? If so I’ll take them!

View attachment 293199

Hi. I would like to buy a pair please if 7/8. Would you post to United Kingdom Scotland.Thank you.