New Predator 212 Dies 10 seconds after being inverted and possibly seizes

I was riding a thick trail sideways on a hill about two mph and put my foot down for support on the downhill side and it wound up
being a foot deep hole. I fell off the bike and tumbled down the hill while the bike remained inverted in the hole and ran about
10- 15 seconds before quitting.

It probably stayed inverted for about 2 minutes before I was able to flip it over right side up as I did not want all the gas to drain out.

After some rest and reorientation I tried to restart and the pull cord would barely pull.....I was afraid of breaking the pull cord......
and then it finally pulled through compression and made the next 300 degrees easily until it hit the compression again. Initially
I thought it was seized but after pulling it three or four times I thought I could detect a very very slight decrease in stiffness.
I am thinking hydraulic lock with oil in the chamber on top of the piston.

I hid the bike in the woods. hiked out and came home. My plan is to take more oil in case it is low and a spark plug wrench to
remove the plug to see if it spins freely with maybe a tiny squirt of gas in the cylinder to wash out the oil. . If it does spin freely
I am hoping I can crank it up because otherwise I will have to disassemble the bike and carry it out piece by piece.

I had already unplugged the oil pressure sensor switch so I dont think that is a continuing problem and I am now second guessing
that action as it might have turned the motor off earlier after inversion. The reason I unplugged it is that it was already
malfunctioning and preventing my engine from starting. Or it seemed that way as we could not start the new engine for the first
time until we unplugged it. I never did test the connection after we got the engine running again..

I am guessing when one of these engines invert they will keep running until the gas downstream of the float bowl is consumed.

Subject- New Predator 212 Dies 10 seconds after being inverted and possibly seizes

Anyone here been in a similar situation ?

You engine flooded with gasoline. Remove the plug and cycle the pull started several times to clear the cylinder. After you replace the plug it should start right back up after a few pulls. Been there done that.

Yes it was a hydraulic lock and it was definitely oil in the cylinder and not gas. I poured some gas into the cylinder and pulled the rope many times and the spray coming out was oily. the first pull right after taking the plug out had pure oil come out just like out of the bottle.
Anyhow I used this as opportunity to switch to NGK plug from OEM TORCH plug and it started on the first pull and that has NEVER happened before.

After rinsing the cylinder out with gas, I let it sit for about and hour without the plug in to let it dry out.

Now it is running good all over again.

Oh and forgot to mention.... When I first pulled the plug out the whole electrode and area inside the insulator was totally soaked in thick oil.

It has now made me aware of more tools and spares that I have to take along on my rides

1. spark plug socket and wrench or whatever to hold it and spare plug .
2. spare additional oil to add if a lot gets in the cylinder. Currently two 8 oz bottles that were used to carry chain saw oil.
2b. Funnel as necessary to add oil and gas.
3. Small syringe or rubber bulb or some device to add gas to cylinder to clean out the oil
4. Of course some extra gas in case you run out.