new predator 212cc with hemi head i just bought

i just bought the new predator 212cc with the head. I have been looking for performance mods iam putting the longer arc rod in it with the wiesco flat top piston justing wondering if I should go with the hemi head or get the 14cc head off of arc racing it says 1 hp gain in im also getting billet flywheel in mod 2 cam

vwfan79

Your gonna need to check piston to deck height before putting the longer rod in to make sure you have room. Also the hemi predator comes with a flat top piston in it stock. There are more options for valve train parts with the standard head or 14cc head then there are for the hemi head. Do a search there are plenty of threads on hemi performance builds.

im just wondering if the 14cc head with stainless valves will b better then the hemi head
i would think it depends on what you do with the head... for example im seeing a difference so far (although i need to fix a carb issue to really test)... but the difference im seeing is simply "felt" and not realized through actual dyno testing... it def feels better... could be the raceseng 1.2/1.3 roller rockers, smaller cc, different port work, slightly bigger intake 28 vs 28.5... i had initially used the adj push rods on the hemi and they were rubbing on the hemi head, vs now racesengs non adj, .009 honda gasket etc