New rides entry: 1973 Unknown Unknown

Harquebus

I must say, that is some oddball riding fashion you have there. Isn't it a bit hot in FL right now for long sleeves? :laugh:

I'd be in the reverse no matter the heat; legs covered and arms exposed--blue jeans, T shirt (and government issue army boots).

markus

StretcherZ 1973 Unknown Unknown

Its a vintage frame I picked up, Not exactly sure of the year, and no idea of the make and model.Its my favorite and my goto cruiser.
Your bike originally was from a company called Clark manufacturing out of Conyers GA, The mini bike and kart line they sold was under the name Cyclops. Hard to pin down a year due to all the mods it now has but they were built throughout the 1970's

I must say, that is some oddball riding fashion you have there. Isn't it a bit hot in FL right now for long sleeves? :laugh:

I'd be in the reverse no matter the heat; legs covered and arms exposed--blue jeans, T shirt (and government issue army boots).
I don't do pants at all, I had just finished doing some eroding though and that's my welding shirt. Way to hot for pants or long sleeves right now here. It was 96 degrees today

Your bike originally was from a company called Clark manufacturing out of Conyers GA, The mini bike and kart line they sold was under the name Cyclops. Hard to pin down a year due to all the mods it now has but they were built throughout the 1970's
Thanks Markus, I'm glad to know it's origin. I knew it was 70's but that was it. It's getting the 10" rear wheel and paint this weekend. Should look much better after that