New toy - no parts

Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum as well as the world of go karts. I do have the sickness of finding old and neglected motorcycles and restoring them to a second life, and I just bought a 1978 Honda Odyssey FL250 to fix up, but I might have over-estimated parts availability. I've called around to different motorcycle and ATV dealerships, looked on E-Bay, and did a Google search, but with no luck :sadcrying4:. I have started working on the Odyssey and for sure it needs new brakes (disc is fine, however).

Do any of you good folks have any advise or guidance on where I could find parts? I certainly would appreciate any help!

I'm afraid you're gonna have to search motorcycle parts yards. (junk yards)
Tires, carb parts and cables should still be available new.
EBC is a brake pad/shoe manufacturer that may have what you need.
Here are some dealers for Japanese toys:
Tucker Rocky
Parts Unlimited
K&L

Odysseys rock. Have fun.

mybiz

does this help

Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum as well as the world of go karts. I do have the sickness of finding old and neglected motorcycles and restoring them to a second life, and I just bought a 1978 Honda Odyssey FL250 to fix up, but I might have over-estimated parts availability. I've called around to different motorcycle and ATV dealerships, looked on E-Bay, and did a Google search, but with no luck :sadcrying4:. I have started working on the Odyssey and for sure it needs new brakes (disc is fine, however).

Do any of you good folks have any advise or guidance on where I could find parts? I certainly would appreciate any help!
1978 Honda FL250 PILOT OEM Parts, 1978 Honda FL250 PILOT OEM Replacement Parts - BikeBandit.com