Next victim!

So I was checking Craigslist the other day and saw lawnedger for sale, 3.0 hp engine. Got me thinking that I needed to upgrade one of the boys mini-bikes. I called and the $100 lawn edger was gone. Bummer.

On one of my trips back home yesterday from the hardware store I swung by a garage sale that was just closing down. They had a 4.0 HP Briggs & Stratton powered Craftsman lawn edger. It was in mint condition. Asked them what they wanted, sold for $50! The engine itself is worth $250 brand new, and this this was probably run 2 or three times from the looks of it.

Needless to say, it will get the Dr. Dogfish treatment this weekend, once I figure out what size shaft it takes and where I can get a new clutch for it!

Pics to follow.

First the DB30, then a DB6.5, and now a DB 4.0. This is getting addictive.

i know. i cant stop:scooter: i like this whole thing because its cheaper than other crap, fun, fast, and i can actually transport these things

Great find...I'm never that lucky...Everyone around here where i live runs their Edgers into the ground.... (Kinda funny , but not try'in to be)...