Nj mini bike show sept 16 2012

Mini Bike Show

Guys I have been helping out Mike with the shows since the beginning and I can attest to the amount of time money and planing that is involved. Plus it is his day off as he is a busy guy as we all are. We are fortunate to have a fellow enthusiast that is willing to offer his place of business as a venue.

He is looking to keep it going and increase the size of the show so we are looking for fellow enthusiasts to bring out some minibikes for show as well as some parts to vend.

As a suggestion... I would ask anyone that will be attending the show to bring a minibike that is different, unique, one-off, prototype or super rare to the show for display.

I will be bringing a super rare chopper fully restored for display. I have only seen or heard of one other like it --and rumor has it that it will also be at the show. What are the chances of seeing this pair in the same place at the same time?

See you at the show!

Hemibrad

Guys I have been helping out Mike with the shows since the beginning and I can attest to the amount of time money and planing that is involved. Plus it is his day off as he is a busy guy as we all are. We are fortunate to have a fellow enthusiast that is willing to offer his place of business as a venue.

He is looking to keep it going and increase the size of the show so we are looking for fellow enthusiasts to bring out some minibikes for show as well as some parts to vend.

As a suggestion... I would ask anyone that will be attending the show to bring a minibike that is different, unique, one-off, prototype or super rare to the show for display.

I will be bringing a super rare chopper fully restored for display. I have only seen or heard of one other like it --and rumor has it that it will also be at the show. What are the chances of seeing this pair in the same place at the same time?

See you at the show!

Hemibrad
Well if it's the Arco I sold Mike I should get the first ride :)

I might not bring a bike, I have alot on my plate right now. But I would still be happy to make a donation to the cause. Im just happy we can have a venue to hang and share minibike crap!
PS For you Pennsylvania and jersey minibikers, there will be a minibike drag race event at beaver springs dragway in central Pa, sept 29th, During the jalopy showdown event it doesnt matter how fast or slow your bike is, just come out and have fun. There will christmas tree start on the 1/8 th mile, How cool is that! Hotrod Ed started a thread in the events page, check it out.

Last edited:
hey guys there is going to be a DRILL BIT sharping DEMO so bring those dull drill bits and get a couple done for FREE .......... SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY

pomfish

Isn't it funny how you think there will be lots of room in the van for what your are planning on taking and then...................you add this and that and oh ya that bike and the another couple little bits.
Next thing you know, you have to find room for a fold able table and some chairs:)

Anyway, my van is packed and I am ready to rock. Weather looks like it will be awesome so should be a good time.

Ohhhh, just remembered I need to take the camera. Got it out now.
Bringing a couple slot cars as well.

Anyone interested in a loud as heck Peavey Bandit 65 with 12" speaker guitar amp?
Made in USA.
Make you a great deal:) Might be able to squeeze it in.

I will be there around 9 am, God willing.
KustomKart, save me a spot please.
See ya there and drive safe!
Keith