Noob Question about MB200 Ergonomics

With other recreational vehicles I've used, I have preferred to stand up much of the time, particularly in technical sections. How practical is that on an MB200? The newer MB200-2 has two sets of foot pegs, so foot placement probably wouldn't be a problem, but the handlebar position relative to peg position makes me wonder if standing is really feasible.

gbabins1

With other recreational vehicles I've used, I have preferred to stand up much of the time, particularly in technical sections. How practical is that on an MB200? The newer MB200-2 has two sets of foot pegs, so foot placement probably wouldn't be a problem, but the handlebar position relative to peg position makes me wonder if standing is really feasible.
We have the MB165 and it isn't possible to stand up on or even crouch on. Going over rough terrain I just have to grit my teeth and hold on [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Looking at the pictures of it, I would think you would be in a bit of an awkward position when standing. Twisting the handlebars forward might help, but then would be awkward when sitting. I guess really only you can try it and decide if it works for you.

I don't have one but I think standing on the rear pegs shouldn't be a problem. The handlebar could rotated forward or rearward to suit you, plus it appears to use a standard 7/8" handlebar so you could replace it with a different bar easily; I would suggest getting one with a crossbar (brace); wouldn't want to be standing, leaning on the bar and have it break. I find it odd that neither the MB200-2 or MM-B212 come with a braced bar, especially the MM since MM's smaller bikes have them.