NOS HS50 & Parts

Brand new Tecumseh HS50 shortblock with ball bearing crank. Comes with original box & gasket set also including intake and exhaust laser cut flanges to use as adapters so an HS40 slant intake can be use or make a dellorto intake. This uses the old style points and still has the tape on the piston/valves. - $450 shipped.

All tinwork, blower housing with no cracks/dents, cylinder head, ground clip, backplate with original throttle assembly that will work for any HS40-HS50 All has been beadblasted - $65 shipped.

Lighting coil and flywheel that will work on any point ignition HS40-HS50, comes with starter cup and screen, washer/nut - $100 shipped.

71" and up Rupp Roadster 2 rear fender, red in color no dents and good paint - $45 shipped.

Dellorto UA19S carb, Needs velocity stack and reducer bushing for intake side and it should be ready to use, the 2 needed parts are available from ruppparts - $200 shipped.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you all know prices are OBO. I will accept reasonable offers as I want to move this stuff before the rupp get's tore down. I really wan't to avoid ebay with this stuff so please make offers!