Not sure what I have here

markus

I would say its at least based off the Toyoco alligator, dunno if they were sold as something else too (they were a taiwan import so usually a couple different companies sold just about the same bike badged to their liking)

Rear axle mount looks like a Toyoco but the frame is different at the top bars and the fork triple trees are completely different. Foot pegs mount on pivots instead of a welded bar. The neck tube is taller and is mounted to the frame differently.

Interesting, sounds like it was pieced together from scraps...may be a good runner for the kid.
I appreciate the feedback, very helpful

capguncowboy

Interesting, sounds like it was pieced together from scraps...may be a good runner for the kid.
If your kid is going to be riding that, make sure those forks are sturdy. They look like they've been brazed and straightened. The last thing you want is an emergency room visit because they broke or came apart at full throttle

markus

It would be a great size for a kid, its pretty small. I would look it over pretty good though, looks like they used some heat to do some bending, and some brazing on those odd forks, kind of a long run for the chain as well, like maybe it was a torque convertor model at one time or something

I agree with everything I'm reading, I noticed the same thing with the handlebars and it concerned me greatly.

Not sure I'm up to the task of redoing that one.