nre project going up just won frame on ebay!!

dbone

i just won this lil frame and fork set off ebay for $20.00!!!! going to powder coate the frame bright red with a blk seat and looking for ideas on what engine would be good thinking either a 6hp clone honda or a 5hp briggs ol school flathead if i can find one with polished 5star mags, and slicks any advice guys? thanks:thumbsup::scooter::scooter:

dbone

cant get dang pics to load.... workin on it... but its a fox mini frame with orig foot pegs and mount for a disc brake on back

Is this it?? Cool little frame, and a jackshaft too. Good deal. The jackshaft alone is worth the $20. You don't want a slick on the front though. Too squirrelly.

dbone

no jim thats my other fox, the one i got is same but with jack shafts cut off and a dics beake mount maounted same frame though, thinking now for a lil putter bike and using poss a 3-5hp briggs stock any suggestions for engine/clutch combo? im 5'10" 200 :doah:

Here's a good buy for an engine if it runs. Looks like a Tecumseh H60. They're powerful enough to get after it. Comet clutch or Max Torque. If you want to post a pic in the thread, upload it to your photos on here. Then click the "copy to clipboard" image link below it. Then paste it in your reply. That engine would work best in the one with a jackshaft, so you could move it to the left some to center it in the frame a little better. you can turn the adapter mounting plate around on these engines, and it will move it to the left a little.Craftsman 6hp Tiller ---- Make Offer!

Last edited: