Old, Cool, and $$$$

Addicted 2 Minis

It does appear to be very Taco/Flea/Go Kart Cycle-ish, my guess would be homemade, everything on it seems like an afterthought. The chopped tank to match the bottom tube, the fenders, the way up handlebar ends, the steer tube, geez, what's with that rake angle?. I am diggin the Big Top circus seat though, the price has been lowered to a grand now, better hurry!.

It does appear to be very Taco/Flea/Go Kart Cycle-ish, my guess would be homemade, everything on it seems like an afterthought. The chopped tank to match the bottom tube, the fenders, the way up handlebar ends, the steer tube, geez, what's with that rake angle?. I am diggin the Big Top circus seat though, the price has been lowered to a grand now, better hurry!.
It's a bug flea

Someone's homespun vision of a Frijole is what it more resembles to me, this was discussed before someone somewhere thought it was an early prototype of some rare bike but I believe my assessment is fairly accurate if you look closely at the amateur welding and bad rake and trail it has to steer poorly. Maybe I just don't know WTF I'm talking about, there's always that.

old shed finds

Hang on really good .. With that rake angle it will be steering all over the place.... You will want to turn left then bike will turn right...Ha Ha....