Parade Kart

Here's one from a friend. He lets the kids putt around the yard, and rides it in his hometown parade. It's built from a stretched lawnmower chassis,with a 5hp Briggs behind the seat.

JimH

That looks like the dragster used on the Munster's when Herman lost the family car in a bet. It's sick looking. It remind's me of my mentor's coffin. When I cried like a baby just after September 28, 1986 when James Anton Bisbas, DDS was layed to rest at 65yrs. in a Greek Cemetary in Los Angeles. Sorry, but that picture brings back bad memories. I would rather put behind me. Dr. Bisbas, DDS was inspirational in so many ways to me. I cannot count them all. I am who I am because of him. Even more so than my own father who died on the Golf Course at 41yrs. just after September 27, 1972 when I was 14 years old.>

The donkey in your picture repesents ME?

"Yuppies For Christ"

Young-Professional-Con-Artist's

Have a great tomorrow! :smile: Be safe! Be Kind. Live Long. Hear the voices inside and listen to them carefully.... :thumbsup:

TT

Last edited:
That's Eddie the mini burrow. Bought to breed my mini horses. I wanted a mini mule. Don't know why. Never happened though. Eddie died of old age before he got the job done.

That's the only coffin I'll ever ride, unless it's another kart or hot rod. I'll be donating my carcass to medical research. I'll be done with it when I die, but i hate to see it go to waste. Maybe they'll get some good use out of it.

Last edited:
I am not an organ donor. I wish to be burned like the Indians did on a rack of lumber and twigs in the Death Valley, CA by my very few friends. It is Illegal in California, to the best of my knowlege. Then the buzzard's will finish the job... Creepy but necessary! Sorry, for your burro's loss...I am sure you loved that animal.

TT

Very off topic indeed>