parting out: 1969 Rupp Goat

markus

1969 Rupp frame, with forks (uppers and lowers), swingarm, and correct handlebars (need u bolts welded on)

Frame is really nice, no rewelds or repairs, no rust or pits or rot, no bends. Has a spray bomb job on it with some chips etc.. very light chain rash on the swingarm, left sideupper on the forks has a ding in it and slight chainrub on the inner side of the left rear upper from the 2 speed jackshaft
$150 +$45 for shipping

Chrome tank, Nice for a rider not perfect. It is pretty shiney and no heavy rust. Inside is clean but I think it will need to be sealed as I had a slight seep from the bottom when I test ran the bike before dissasembly. The studs were cut off and I welded on new ones.
$175 +$15 shipping

Rear fender, nice and straight, chrome is thin at the rear, but will clean up better than it shows right now $50 + $15 for shipping

Original chainguard mount, chrome is nice on it $45 +$5 shipping

reproduction fiberglass chainguard, nice and thick but does need light finish work done to it. It fit nice on the bike does not seem to need any other work than paint. $30 +$10 for shipping

Paypal only, will combine shipping on multiple purchases will be listing more off this bike soon (motor NOT available):

markus

mount for chainguard is SOLD/traded

fiberglass clutch/chain cover and rear fender are only remaining pieces available.