Phoenix/ Bird Romper 3 wheeler (central Florida)

Im selling my Phoenix / Bird Romper. I want to move on to something bigger and better. Specifics can be seen in my build thread here on OldMiniBikes.com in the mini bike build off 2013.

I have ridden it a lot, and it has some damage now. The body has a crack at the top where it attaches to the frame, and has a few coats of black truck bed liner sprayed on it. It could use some more coats though.

The Tecumseh OHH60 engine runs great but needs a choke primer button and an air filter element. The original steel backed torq-a-verter is still there but my replacement belt is a little to short. It is rideable as-is. The original 3horse motor is also incuded, and it runs but needs some carb work.

It has the original rear rims with v tread tires. The original front rim and original forks are also included. Right now it has custom forks on it.

Its located in Lakeland Florida zip 33805. I am asking for offers on this bike, and if I don't get much interest I'll post it on Craigslist but I would rather it go to someone here. I would prefer not to ship this thing as it is rather large but if you pay for shipping we can work something out.

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT JEB998@GMAIL.COM with offers!!

Sorry I didn't notice the rule about no "make an offer* listings.
Im hoping to get around $175 for it or best offer.
Thank you, Justin

vwfan79

Wish I was closer, that would be cool to put some wheelie bars on and make a drag trike out of. Good luck with your sale:thumbsup: