pirelli sc93 3.50 x 7 tires for broncco tx

This may be a stupid question but Is there any another tire available that will fit on my stock broncco tx2 rims or do i need search for a pirelli 3.50/7 "SC 93

markus

The pirelli sc 80 was the other tire that Broncco used on them. certain models got the 93 street tread on the front and the 80 on the back, so they did mix and match them on the bikes.

Benelli also used them at the same time Broncco did on a bike called the Hurricane 65cc.

other than that there is a 7" tire that is used in industrial agriculture but rarely so you have to really search for it. I want to say I have seen them on sulky's and things like that. I didn't like the tread pattern on them when I did find some.

Very hard to find original tires for Broncco's...especially the street tire, known as the "universal" (sc93) which is what you are looking for. Keep your eyes open on ebay and craigslist and you'll eventually find something. Good Luck!

markus

Very hard to find original tires for Broncco's...especially the street tire, known as the "universal" (sc93) which is what you are looking for. Keep your eyes open on ebay and craigslist and you'll eventually find something. Good Luck!

There is some oddball scooter over in New Zealand that uses the SC93, last batch I sold when I got rid of all my Broncco stuff ended up over there. And they want 3 of them cause they carry a spare :doah:

Jeff, did you guys buy that beautiful TX-6 that was in Miami last month or so ago?

There is some oddball scooter over in New Zealand that uses the SC93, last batch I sold when I got rid of all my Broncco stuff ended up over there. And they want 3 of them cause they carry a spare :doah:

Jeff, did you guys buy that beautiful TX-6 that was in Miami last month or so ago?
No I didn't...do you happen to have any pics of it or a link...Just curious to see how nice it was...I have 4, TX-6's at the moment...that's enough for now, lol.

Thank you markus and jeff! I'll keep my eyes open on the web for a pirelli sc 80. In the meantime I may swap the good 7" front to the rear and buy a 6'' for the front. Ok stupid question- is 3.50 my rim size? when ordering a 6inch tire online im guessing there a bunch of different rim sizes what size do i need:shrug:

Last edited:

markus

No I didn't...do you happen to have any pics of it or a link...Just curious to see how nice it was...I have 4, TX-6's at the moment...that's enough for now, lol.
I checked craigslist the other day and didnt see the add, but the same guy still has a rupp roadster listed and some other bigger bikes. the price tag was around $3500 was an green one with title and looked pretty impressive.

Thank you markus and jeff! I'll keep my eyes open on the web for a pirelli sc 80. In the meantime I may swap the good 7" front to the rear and buy a 6'' for the front. Ok stupid question- is 3.50 my rim size? when ordering a 6inch tire online im guessing there a bunch of different rim sizes what size do i need
sort of the width of the tire. I cant remember what the overall height is on the 7" tires, I still have a Benelli Hurricane with them but its packed away in our tiny barn a few hours north of me so I cant check/compare:doah: I would say in a 6" the closest in height is going to be a 5.30/4.50 x 6 but may be a little fatter. anything in the 4.10/3.50 will looks pretty small and stubby compared to the 7"

The rupp 6" wheels have a simalar design, I had thought about adapting a rear 1969 one to a TX-1 I wanted to build and leaving the universal pirelli on the front. they had a front disc brake so I had visions of doing burnouts in my head :devil2: when tires, if you can even find them, cost 75-100 that was not a wise idea. 6" there is a pretty good selection, plus the sprockets and parts like that for the Rupp can be a little easier to acquire. it never happened though, but man if I could have pulled it off, lock up the front brake, a little bleach on the rear tire....after the smoke cleared i'm pretty sure they would have crowned me king of the trailer park!!! :laugh:

I checked craigslist the other day and didnt see the add, but the same guy still has a rupp roadster listed and some other bigger bikes. the price tag was around $3500 was an green one with title and looked pretty impressive.
Wow, that's a bummer...$3500 is all the money, I'd like to know more about that bike...Maybe I can find his info...IF you find anything please let me know, thanks!