Plate roll and Notcher

Still been puttering on my projects, but not enough to pull up there logs and post.
Found a company that does laser cutting and have made a few projects for the shop.

The first was an upgrade to my pipe notcher - did all the cad drawings of the parts and it only cost $26 to cut it out of 8mm plate for me. Goes together like a puzzel really cool. Just ordered a 1/2 die nut for the mandrel and its good to go.

Also built a prototype plate roll or Slip roll. Have made a few mods and need to replace the side plates.

Just finished designing an Pipe roller for large diameters will see if it works.

Also had a 7/8 die made for my bender had a lot of people asking if I can bend bars for there bikes. Word of mouth is spreading and the Cafe Racer thing seems to be taking of here. Still who complaining about a little pocket money.

What are you doing to the side plates? More info! How thick will it roll?
Nice work! :thumbsup:
ThanksI have rolled 2mm mild steel, recon it will easily do 5mm Ali,

The sides are welded to the base and only really act as support and to hold everything together. I'll take some better pics as I had to modify the sides so the top Roller can be removed.

I think I am attaching the cad file - View attachment 60129

PM if you need more info:thumbsup:

Last edited: