Please help identify this switch

I bought a bike that I think is a Fox Campus FX. This is a pic of the switch on the left handle. I'm assuming the button is a kill switch But I'm not sure what the slide switch is. Any help out there? I'm trying to fix all the little things before I tear it all apart to restore. Thanks for any help!

The slide switch seems to have a couple of positions on it. I don't think the Campus fx came with a horn...unless it was added later.The wiring goes from the switch into the headlight and then splits toward the tail light and behind the shroud cover. That's why I think the button is the kill switch.

The slide switch seems to have a couple of positions on it. I don't think the Campus fx came with a horn...unless it was added later.The wiring goes from the switch into the headlight and then splits toward the tail light and behind the shroud cover. That's why I think the button is the kill switch.
Could be for Hi beam, Lo beam and Off. Ogy

Mystery solved...I got the bike started after it sat for 5 yrs. with the previous owner. The switch is Hi-OFF-Lo beam light. The button is a kill switch. Thanks to all for your help.

mybiz

I bought the same but without a high/low beam..:thumbsup:
This style lever is what the Grand Prix has but with out the kill button