please help me!!!!!!

delray

paper clip is just another way of by passing the governor:doah:
i don't think that would be a good thing to over rev that small little engine. i can never figure out why someone would want to by pass the governor on the 2.5 hp honda clone engine. with or with out the governor on the bike it will still perform the same when taking off(slow) you have to understand that the throttle is still wide open with the governor hook up. only when it tops out the governor will take over. in most small engines with governors are set up to top out at 3600rpm's. the only thing you are going to do in the long run or maybe ever a short run? is blow the engine up(snap the rod) and then what? it will just cost you more $$$

delray

only things that are going to make that bike take off better and perform good are (1) replace the rear sprocket or(2) jackshaft or(3)modify a sleeve that will fit over 5/8 crank,so the outside dem# of the sleeve would be 3/4 so you could bolt a torque converter on. that would be way to hard for most people to do and a wast of time. because it would be cheaper to go to (4) INSTALL A 5.5 OR 6.5 HONDA CLONE ENGINE:thumbsup:.........................:scooter: