Possible Bronco/Cat

Can anyone help me identify what this may be. It looks like a bronco but are those cat turbine wheels? Any help is appreciated. I get this today. Get rid of the seat, the tank and will clean up the lines once you guys help me figure out what it is. thanks.

Thanks Trailhopper, I thought so by the handlebars and general look of the frame. That seat has to go though and that tank will probably work on a future project. Any suggestions of where to get a good seat for the Bronco?

Fat Boy

That looks like a TX-1 and depending on the letter desigination after the TX-1 it could have two possibly three different seats :thumbsup:

Thank you both Trailhopper and Fat boy for your valuable information. i will check that frame designation to see Fat Boy. Trailhopper, was that tank a part of what Fat Boy is indicating a TX series bike and should I keep it on the bike I wonder than?

Thank you both Trailhopper and Fat boy for your valuable information. i will check that frame designation to see Fat Boy. Trailhopper, was that tank a part of what Fat Boy is indicating a TX series bike and should I keep it on the bike I wonder than?
Very standard tank for the TX series Bronccos so def keep it on that bike. Google search Broncco TX and you will see a bunch of image examples. Good luck.

Fat Boy

Original tank it is just on backwards :thumbsup:

They are nice well built bikes I have a lot of Broncco's from TX-10's to TX-1's

Last edited:
Broncco Minibike

got ya, well I may have questions as I put this back together properly so I hope you don't mind if I reach out during ther process.