Post in the polls if you like speedway mini bikes

Post a like in the polls

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ding Ding

What's not to like? I certainly don't care whether anyone else likes them, and neither should you!
Speedways are known to be some of the coolest mini cycles ever made.

Tommie

What's not to like? I certainly don't care whether anyone else likes them, and neither should you!
I don't need rude comments and I'm just seeing what people think because iv already got 2 dislikes and 3 likes so I don't need your rudeness

Tommie

I do think there one of the coolest minis of there day but some people think that Honda was better that's why speedway went out of business

Ding Ding

Whoa whoa, Tommie, relax.....

The intention of my post was not to be rude, but rather to put emphasis on Speedway bikes being nothing but likable.....

<---Speedway fan.

Ding Ding

For some reason I've had 3 dislikes i don't know why people wouldn't like the speedway brand
Perhaps a more appropriate thread to start would have been "pros & cons of Speedway mini bikes". That way you could actually find out why people don't like them, and or what they don't like about them.

Asking whether or not people simply like or dislike them doesn't seem to yield any valuable information. Like I said in my initial post, who cares what other people like? You clearly like them, and that's all that matters.

cfh

I like the idea of a pro/cons of speedways thread. If i was going to do a poll, i would weigh 10" wheel versus 14" wheel speedways. I would not include the 2 stroke speedways. those are just damn rare, no very many people have seen one, much less rode one, much less own one.

On the Speedway vs japanese bikes... honda was underselling their mini bikes to capture the market. figuring if they could hook you at 12 years old, they would have a customer for life.

@GustoGuy You have a habit of coming in to other people's threads and posting photos of your projects, shooting the breeze, and otherwise demonstrating a lot of disrespect to the the person who started the thread. I'd hoped you would have taken the hint when I deleted some of your posts in another man's build thread, or when I'd moved your posts to your own thread. Please heed this advice. If you post in another person's thread, keep it on topic, don't hijack the thread, and be courteous. Thank you.

GustoGuy

Ok. Keeping it on topic. I like Speedway minibikes and if one becomes available on Craigslist I would be interested in owning one.