Project Cat 250x

Before i go on vacation up to Nor Cal i wanted to post up some pics that ive been working on. I wish it couldve been done by now but ive been busy with work.

Ive always like the look of old school cars with the cream color. and i got the idea to do it on a mini bike when i remember seeing a ford f100 with a two tone color of black and cream and a old gmc truck that was light green and cream. i decided to go with black and cream/almond ( pronounced as amond.. LoL). Well. here's the pic of the wheels as a teaser, finishing up with the frame and engine when i get back. Also are pics before i repainted. Hope you guys like.
Joel

Before i go on vacation up to Nor Cal i wanted to post up some pics that ive been working on. I wish it couldve been done by now but ive been busy with work.

Ive always like the look of old school cars with the cream color. and i got the idea to do it on a mini bike when i remember seeing a ford f100 with a two tone color of black and cream and a old gmc truck that was light green and cream. i decided to go with black and cream/almond ( pronounced as amond.. LoL). Well. here's the pic of the wheels as a teaser, finishing up with the frame and engine when i get back. Also are pics before i repainted. Hope you guys like.
Joel

That looks SWEET!

Almost done, had a few difficulties, but it will get done!

Will be using a 2hp motor (to the right). Not the clone motor, that'll be for my 400x

Joel

Hmm green and cream color f100 eh well this is my 1970!