Project SCAT KITTY

This scat kitty belongs to my twin brother Douglas Wulf aka XJ ROCK . So what I see is a chance to carve into a scat kitty , hell what could be more fun than to totally molest a prefect surviver .

Ok I know what everyone is thinking here he goes again . But this time I got ya , We'er not going to do anything to this but get the motor running and get everything working as it should .

We are not even going to wash the bitch ,shine the chrome or clean any oil off it . We're going to leave her alone and just ride it and look cool .
He bought this down at the outer banks of NC about a year ago , when he got it my mom was in really bad shape and it has just been sitting in the garage since then .
Originally he want to do a full restoration but since then we have bought seen the light , get it running and enjoy it .
We know now they are only like this once .
Enough said I have a bunch of pics and if you scat kitty pros could look them over and see if there is anything that looks out of place . Thank you all for your time .

Nice. Never seen or heard of a bike like that. Looks really cool, small and sorta odd. But a very nice bike non the less. Do you know what year it is. And don't worry its a briggs so you will get it running in no time. :thumbsup:

Hi David--a nice bike you have there. From my research it is and early model as the jackshaft unit is molded into the frame instead of a bolt in unit. Not sure what you have for brakes but mine has a drum brake built into the sprocket hub and my wheels are 4 inch not 5s. Most of the bikes came with a 2.5hp Tech engine although I have read that some early ones had a Briggs on them. You have the chain cover and exhaust which are hard to find. There is a battery box which would have mounted where your throttle cable is passing through on the upper cross bar--impossible to find! Not sure about foot pedals but they look like they may have been added.The handle bars and extension were off 60s Schwinn bikes and I have seen some of the bars drilled so throttle cable passes through and out the bottom of the bars.I am currently restoring one I got at Windber this year and I have to pick one up in Georgia.If I can help further just ask--cheers Bill.

Rupp 72

Nice. Never seen or heard of a bike like that. Looks really cool, small and sorta odd. But a very nice bike non the less. Do you know what year it is. And don't worry its a briggs so you will get it running in no time. :thumbsup:
Not a Briggs, It is a Tecumseh.

L
Hi David--a nice bike you have there. From my research it is and early model as the jackshaft unit is molded into the frame instead of a bolt in unit. Not sure what you have for brakes but mine has a drum brake built into the sprocket hub and my wheels are 4 inch not 5s. Most of the bikes came with a 2.5hp Tech engine although I have read that some early ones had a Briggs on them. You have the chain cover and exhaust which are hard to find. There is a battery box which would have mounted where your throttle cable is passing through on the upper cross bar--impossible to find! Not sure about foot pedals but they look like they may have been added.The handle bars and extension were off 60s Schwinn bikes and I have seen some of the bars drilled so throttle cable passes through and out the bottom of the bars.I am currently restoring one I got at Windber this year and I have to pick one up in Georgia.If I can help further just ask--cheers Bill.
Bill thanks for the response and the help . Will probably be contacting you for more info .