Project top speeds

I was thinking we needed something like this here. This is pretty much just a thread for you to post how fast your projects go (with a bit of info).

My current projects are a 2014 Baja Warrior, a Carter Bros. 2575, and a Ken Bar Streaker DD9.
The Warrior has been hot rodded more than a little. Original engine, governor removal (with the precautions needed) but stock springs (keep the speed down), and a 30 series. It currently does 58mph, but I'm about to swap the 50t sprocket for a 72t which should bring it down to 45 ish and make it better off road.
The Carter got a live axle when I was getting it running. Bone stock 212 pn 79730 (non-hemi), max torque centrifugal clutch, 4.8:1 gearing, 6" disk brake, unilli 11.5" slicks in back, 10" cheapos in front (new 4.10 3.50-6 tires are in the mail), and some filing on the steering spindles to get a bit more turn. It was built for drifting out in the fields, which it does quite nicely, but it could still use some more steering angle. It does just under 25mph (I haven't even adjusted the throttle limiter screw).
And the Streaker has a predator 212 (same as on the Carter) that somehow manages to push the thing up to 30mph with 6.6:1 gearing, a 30 series tav with a 7" driven, 22" tires, and an overall weight of around 400-450 (with me in it). It also has dual 10" disk brakes.

I also have a Manco 435b in the works that did do 20, that is until it twisted the backplate. But I should have known better than to try running a minibike backplate on a go kart. (I've got some parts in the mail for it)