proper wheel/sprocket setup Lil indian 4" wheels?

I just did a experament with 7 different chains on the sprocket. The Extreme RLV doesn't work or any chain marked "TYC" or just 35. :shrug: Now, I had this bag of unopened chain with no markings on the chain and it fit "perfect": thumbsup: I probably purchased that chain from OldMiniBikes. Just saying:thumbsup:

JohnC

This Lil Indian I just got has the rear wheel with bearing in the sprocket and one on the rim half. Other rim half has a steel bushing. Pretty sure they were never apart untill I got the bike.

Attachments

markus

This Lil Indian I just got has the rear wheel with bearing in the sprocket and one on the rim half. Other rim half has a steel bushing. Pretty sure they were never apart untill I got the bike.
Yea thats how the steelies came, My copy of the Nov 1967 dated parts list shows 4 ball bearings (LI part number 164) and one wheel bushing (part number 218) and in my effective date of April 1968 parts lists they fancied up the part numbers to A-164-3 and A-218-3 but still show them the same, Still was steel wheel only of course during that time. and then things changed for the 1969 models and the introduction of the mags, which used different bearings.