R/c hpi rs4

scootercat

For sale....New in 2001 stored since,never ran or fired...HPI RS4 Racer with added .12 O.S.MAX "Red Head" engine,full ball bearing kit installed,tuned pipe,Ball bearing belt ten.,Mustang GTP Body,unpainted,wheel wells cut no other holes in body...Fuel tank,body mounts and Older
Futaba 2ch. surface Transmitter/receiver/servos included,ships in factory box....$400.00+shipping USPS 3 Day PayPal

scootercat

Same as "Old Mini Bike tech" replaced by "Honda scooter tech"?....Some love "Old Nitro"....If There was a mint,never fired or ridden Bonanza Ace 100 for sale for a tenth of the price they get for one Today,would You be happy buying a Honda Metropolitan for $2500.00 scooter instead ?....

"Testify" Scootercat ! There is nothing like the smell of the nitro when you are running these - honestly if you have to explain it to them - then they won't understand - sorta like when I hafta explain why I enjoy these old minibikes instead of buying a new Harley and they turn their head sideways at me - it makes absolute sense to me - isn't that what matters anyways ?