Ridge runner mini bike

It looks like a Cushman scooter mated with an erector set lol

Is it an aluminum bolt together frame?

Last edited:

markus

looks like the same one that was down here for sale for quite some time end of last year.....guess they brought it back north with them, they were down to like $600's for awhile, kept jumping the price up and down trying to trade it etc..

I posted this in the trail bike thread about it:

This bike is listed for sale here in FL today...as a rupp :laugh: OK OK, I'll let that slide as Rupp did make a trail bike called a ridge runner, just not this bike :wink:

Heres the brochure/add I spotted on ebay:

Interesting. I guess the angle and box construction was the only way to get an aluminum frame to hold up? Advertised as light weight, 105 LBS with a Briggs 3. The Powell Challenger would have been comparable with a Tec 4 and advertised dry weight of 100 LBS.

It'd be a nice bike to have in an Arizona bike collection, but not at $900 IMO.

markus

Anyone know if this bike had sold or maybe got re listed in the OH area again???? I just shipped a bike out to AZ and when talking to the guy on the phone He (an Arizona native) said the bike he had as a youngster was a ridge runner and wished he could locate another!!!

Anyway if anyone knows what happened to this bike and if its still around/available please let me know or I can put you in contact with the guy if you own it!!!

I am guessing that it may be a "snowbird" that owns it as it was listed here in FL over the winter over in the Orlando area.

Last edited: