Rock n Roll all nite

I remember seeing them when I was in high school - '74 or '75 or so. Tommy Thayer (he replaced Peter or Ace, I don't remember which) is from my area. I went to high school with his big brother.

Sweet...Kiss was my very first concert, summer of '77 in Minneapolis...what a show! Kiss Alive album was so good, I wore two of 'em out!

Gee, I never been to any of Kiss's Concerts. As a matter of fact, I never been to a Concert in my Life. I would have liked to have went to any of the Woodstock concerts, but I was either in the Military or I didn't have a Driver's License or a Friend to go with. Kiss was even here in the city where I live, in the VanAndel Area once, but I didn't go. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

You missed a hell of a show man :drinkup: My wife was never a big Kiss fan but she wanted to see them because she likes that stupid Gene Simmons reality show. After the show was over I asked her " well, do you get it now ??" To which of couse she answered "wow" Its like a concert/circus/fourth of July/ticker tape parade all rolled into one. I wasn't gonna go because Ace and Peter were booted out , and it pisses me off to see someone else in their make-uo , but I must say, they did them justice. I highly reccomend if you get the chance in a town close to you, to go see them...:thumbsup:

That one band I have not seen in concert yet. I bet it was a good one though.:thumbsup:
I only been to 2 concerts this year. I saw Zac Brown Band twice.

Well my other show this summer was Lynyrd Skynyrd :drinkup: That too was a great show. My sister works at the Concert venue so I get my tickets for dirt cheap. Like $10 a piece for lawn tickets, then when I get there I pay for the upgrade to sit in the pavillion. So for $20 a ticket I get some great seats man, and she works one of the bar stands so get mixed drinks for free all nite:drinkup:

I also saw Kiss in the Mid 70s twice I was still in high school .. It was quite the show back then ,, been years since I have seen anyone ,, Went to See Toby Keith a few back , A Friend gave me tickets , it was at Blossom also .. good show :thumbsup: