Rupp Scrambler

I don't want to but if I am going to have my students build mini bikes each year I have to have the money to pay for it. This is a Rupp Scrambler that my 8th grade students put together for the 2016 Build-Off. Below is a list of stuff that was replaced. I would like $1500.00 for it. I have a little more than that in it but I am being realistic. It isn't perfect and the paint is not the correct color but over all the bike is very, very nice. There is a little dirt on it in the pictures because I got it out tonight and ran it around a bit. It might have about 10 minutes total running time on it since it was completed. One more thing. It has a 30 clutch on it with a Manco 5959 on it. I know that isn't correct but we couldn't figure out how to get the original clutch to work. If you buy the bike I will include the original clutch and belt so if you want to put it back on you can. I will not ship, pick up only unless you can have it picked up without taking it apart or crating it. Ask me any questions that you want. You can also see and here it run here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLZliWcSItQ&index=3&list=PL7MBsTLa8_0dyUmG0JQQSVWQDZ76TCodu
Thanks

Fork Neck Bearings
Kick Stand
Chain Guard
Foot Peg Covers
Handle Grips
Fuel Petcock
Fuel Tank Cap
Throttle Cable
Front Brake Cable
Seat Foam
Rear Brake Cable