rupp scrambler

hello to all minibike fans!!! coolbreeze here in Denver, co. I just wanted to take time to thank kevin in parker , co. for the totally awesome 95% original rupp scrambler I just got from him. what am awesome find not more than 10 miles from my home. it will be a great ride with just a small amount of fixing it up. thankyou kevin, you gave me a great bike for a great price. it just goes to show you that you don't have to travel across country to find a almost perfect rupp minibike. safe riding everyone!!!!

capguncowboy

Dear [MENTION=53655]dsbos4099[/MENTION],

You posted in the wrong section (we're not really surprised). Also, you're a douche. That is all.

Love,
Everyone Else

only a person with personal problems writes such stuff. by the way, you are so disrespected by the other minibikers it makes me laugh!!! oh, you are already laughing at yourself. capguncowboy, ha! ha! ha! you could have at least been creative. the next time you go to a meet, look around at the folks talking behind your back. the wind in your sails may be a bit weaker. try growing up and becoming a man like the rest of us.