Ruttman? If so, which?

So I picked up this bike today and I’m figuring it’s a Ruttman, but I don’t know what kind for sure. I start thinking it’s a pak mule but then I notice a difference or a judge but then I see differences too. Any ideas? I know the bars are not right, I know the engine mount plate and foot pegs have been messed with...and yes, the seat is horrible. But what frame is it?

Attachments

So I picked up this bike today and I’m figuring it’s a Ruttman, but I don’t know what kind for sure. I start thinking it’s a pak mule but then I notice a difference or a judge but then I see differences too. Any ideas? I know the bars are not right, I know the engine mount plate and foot pegs have been messed with...and yes, the seat is horrible. But what frame is it?
How do you put fuel in the tank? Take the seat off very time?
Michael

Really...? Hmmmm. Wildcat or do you know which Harrison by chance so I can study the right pics?
It is missing mostly any original part that would tell you the model officially. But if it has the small angle iron on the bottom of the motor plate it was a 71 torque converter model. 1970 they didn't brace them and they cracked from the converter. So if braces are there...Harrison Wildcat model 400 most likely. 500 model if there is remains of a gas tank mount in front of the seat.

Last edited:
It is missing mostly any original part that would tell you the model officially. But if it has the small angle iron on the bottom of the motor plate it was a 71 torque converter model. 1970 they didn't brace them and they cracked from the converter. So if braces are there...Harrison Wildcat model 400 most likely. 500 model if there is remains of a gas tank mount in front of the seat.
Okay awesome, I’m out running errands now but will check those things for sure when I get back. Thank you