Ruttman Toad kickstand?

Addicted 2 Minis

I have a mid-70's Ruttman frame that was intended for 5"-6" wheels and has the 5" kickstand... Kinda. The catalogue lists 3 different size kickstands, 2-1/2", 5" and 12", The 2-1/2" is used on 4" wheel bikes like the "Toad" and "Vulture" while the 5" stand is used on pretty much everything else except the bigger bikes like the "Pak Mule" would be my best guess. I'm not sure where they are measuring from but the only way my 5" stand is 5" is to measure it lengthwise, not the actual working height as depicted in the catalogue. I'm looking to make a "Toad" from this frame and I was wondering if anyone has an original "Toad" or "Vulture" frame that came with 4" wheels and the 2-1/2" stand that could post some pictures, a shot of where it's mounted on the engine plate would help a lot too. Here's some pictures my kickstand and a shot of where it's located on the engine plate along with a shot from the catalogue.

Ruttman_Kickstand_01.jpg Ruttman_Kickstand_02.jpg Ruttman_Kickstand_03.jpg Ruttman_Kickstand_04.jpg