Saturday riding with a bunch of friends

delray

markg
We had so much fun that when we got home we took the bikes for another spin, I got about a mile away from the house and then I ran outta gas
just had one of the guys from the ride yesterday show up at my house today and told me he unloaded his bike and rode it little bit around his house and ran out of gas,,,,,,,,,:laugh: the other brian(brooks bike) that lives down by jeff and gary.

delray

hey brian, you made it on the the forum.....:thumbsup:

yes, i don't want to forget either. thanks gary and jeff for having us and rick for bringing the brats and mark's wife bringing also some food and gary's wife and anybody else that i may have missed..........:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks to all who showed up for the ride and what a great time had by all . What a collection of survivor bikes and how well they all ran and rode . Wonder how long it will take for Simple Tom to have a Super Bronc . After the 2nd ride I had to pry Rick off of the Super 3 . I ride it almost every day . There was 11 of us total on the ride . 8 where Heald made . Have to get my Super Tryke finished to haul extra gas for us .
Thanks again to all who came and participated .

Wow it looked like a great time you guys had. Maybe Chatten should of worked on his bike more than planting flowers and making gardens. LOL

Maybe Chatten should of worked on his bike more than planting flowers and making gardens. LOL[/QUOTE]

Yah Yah. That was the first time it has been running in 2 years. It's ready to go again and hope it don't break again. It does it's down to the basement with the otherei don't ride.

Looks like you guys had fun. Where about in Wisconsin was this?
Maybe next year a bunch of us could get together and do a weekend ride,maybe at Ricks farm if he's good with it.Last time I was there we did a night ride and that was too cool,Jr would love doing that.

Last edited:
We were just across the state line area in Illinois. Up at are place would work too sometime. Plenty of room for campers and camping out. Miles of roads to ride on. Most of the roads are atv trail anyway.