Sears Scrub Brake Pad

The Sears scrub brake pad is now available again, long since discontinued after a long weekend of work I have 40 units in stock. I have not had time to figure actual cost I will have that figured out some time monday.

Thanks!! guess im too tired from casting to remember to put the c in Scrub in the title... but we get the idea. :laugh:

Last edited:
I had a couple call me today about this part, I did not have the time to get costs and shop time down today on the part, one way or another I will tomorrow and they will be available :thumbsup: Im thinking it is going to be $28.00 to $34.00 I will keep it as cheap as I can.

Well I made a mistake of sorts the Sears brake is the same as the Bird and Pennys... I found out today a good friend and fellow member send me a Golden Pinto (Penny's) when I opened the box was the same exact part I had just made.. so this pad will fit Sears and Bird Penny bikes.. :thumbsup:

The brake pads Fit Sears Bird Penny bikes they are $32.00 shipped if you buy 2 the second is 27 I can fit two in a small flat rate box, so no shipping charge on the second.