sebac shock part or old shock needed!!!!!

markus

Taking a bike down today and I broke a lower eyelet on a Sebac shock. its the non tapered lower style. This ones off a heathkit, I think I usually see them on the bigger bikes. I need just the eyelet if you have used one of these shocks for parts or something or if you got a single shock??? condition of the rest of the shock irrelavant.

looks like the same style as the ones used on the arctic cats too,straight bottoms.The eyelet you got shown is the upper one broken,the eyelet and shaft is all one piece inside,with a threaded end and a nut holding it all together.

Last edited:

markus

looks like the same style as the ones used on the arctic cats too,straight bottoms.The eyelet you got shown is the upper one broken,the eyelet and shaft is all one piece inside,with a threaded end and a nut holding it all together.
No its the bottom eyelet, I actually have them dissasembled and working on refurbishing them.

markus

Here are the sebacs.

yea you have a couple there:wink: the flared down ones dont fit. I buy those all the time, redo them and sell them on ebay so I actually have a "parts" shock to pull from when needed. Of course this one has to be different:doah: Hard to tell but maybe that one set top left might be the same eye, but looks like it is riveted on there or something:shrug:

Actually another member dug out a rusty beater shock that has the right eye on it tonight and is gonna send it my way so I can fix this one and get it back on the Heathkit:thumbsup:

I'd be interested in the last set you have posted though if the price was within my limits to cover my time redoing them to "flip"

thanks

Last edited:

Hounddog

Sebac Shocks and others

As another member once said...."Everything I have is for sale"! PM me with what you are looking for...

HD

Hounddog

Hounddog, I'm looking for the plastic sleeve for a Sebac 12 shock, do you have any, or do you know where I can buy one?

I think your talking about the inner plastic sleeve under the spring? I do not have any of those. I will check for you and PM you if I do. Maybe the "Mac" has one?