Shades of the Past

Anybody going to the Shades of the Past Rod Run at Pigeon Forge this coming weekend of the following weekend? We went to the second show at the LeConte Center at Pigeon Forge last year and it was a good show. Not as big as the Dollywood show but fun non the less. It was mostly inside in the Air Conditioning too... All of the class winners and the Best Of Show cars From the Shades of the Past show are at the LeConte Center on display front and center.

Shades of the Past at Dollywood, Sept. 8th & 9th

Shades Of The Past - Pigeon Forge Rod Runs

Fall Rod Run at the LeConte Center, Sept. 14th, 15th & 16th

Pigeon Forge Fall Rod Run 2017

Doug

I go to every one, and every other show. I guess because I live there, here lol.

I took the motorcycle out Saturday and cars were already lined up, traffic coming in a week ahead as always.

If you need any info on where to go, what to see, just holler.

I go to every one, and every other show. I guess because I live there, here lol.

I took the motorcycle out Saturday and cars were already lined up, traffic coming in a week ahead as always.

If you need any info on where to go, what to see, just holler.
Thanks man. I have been going to shows there, Gatlinburg, Cherokee and Maggie Valley for 40 years. Even ran a show in Cherokee for a couple of years. When we lived in Charleston that added 3 hours to the trip just to get to where we are now. Now its just an easy day trip for us. I hate staying in Motels/Hotels there...

Doug