Shipping questions

I'm sure I put this topic in the wrong forum but I'm going for it anyway.
I did a search for "shipping" and didn't find recent info.
I plan to list one or two "rollers" for sale and wanted to know the current popular ways of shipping.
Hoping for something easy like forks zip tied and taped inside the frame and wheels tied to the engine plate.
Frame paint is not an issue with these.
Then drop at UPS store ? Or what other options are there.
Thanks for any info.

I recently sold a Lil Indian roller to a fellow member. I went with Fedex. You may laugh, but I actually carried the frame and forks (knocked down) into my local Fedex facility. One of their employees worked with me to fit these into the most "economically-sized" box. I bought the box, took it home, and packed-it-up myself. Basically, once you get passed getting a box that's able to accommodate the frame and forks, all of the smaller parts can usually be stashed in there without a problem. Hope this helps.

toomanytoys

I shipped two bikes no motors. Knocked everything down like you described. Forks inside the frame. With the tires stacked on the engine plate.

I had sheets of thick card board and cut my own "custom" box as small as I physically could. It was right around 50 bucks to ship UPS. But that was years back. I assume shipping has went through the roof.