Shrek

I acquired this Baja Racer a little over a month ago while workin in camp in PA. It didnt run, and the stock motor was weak, although fun! Fixed it up and rode the winding roads, it was bliss. Got it back home to Brooklyn the other day, and i just finished swapping the tires and installing a new header and filter (and of course a bigger jet)....
Just wanna share and say thanks for the help ive recieved and for all the cool and interesting builds you guys share! I know youve all seen this exact build a hundred times before, but here she is! I call her Shrek...(even though shrek is a dude), cuze she's pretty, and ugly. Pretty ugly i guess...lol

Can wait to test the snow hog rear in the snow!

Attachments

Daniel Coop

Who doesn't love a good DB? Great riders that you don't feel bad about modifying to your likings​ and style. Your DB is clean and simple. Well done brother. What's next in store for Shrek? I'd strongly suggest a hydraulic brake kit, for starters. How's that snow hog ride on the street anyway? That tread looks ferocious!

Who doesn't love a good DB? Great riders that you don't feel bad about modifying to your likings​ and style. Your DB is clean and simple. Well done brother. What's next in store for Shrek? I'd strongly suggest a hydraulic brake kit, for starters. How's that snow hog ride on the street anyway? That tread looks ferocious!
Gonna get some 18lb valve springs next! And the hydraulic brake kit is on the list too.

The tires handle just fine on the street, although they do wear a little faster than a street tire. Cant wait to try it in the snow :)