for a weld and grind job?

i shipped them a cam and a check in early january, got one call
from them in mid january, i missed the call of course, and no
contact since either by phone or email, no emails have been
returned, and the phone voice mail memory has been full since
late january.

are they simply just that busy?

trinik7597

hey phil i know tim was on vacation till the end of the first week in jan . then when he got back there were no cams available on their site then they were now they are not so yes probably that busy:thumbsup:

I would suggest trying Precisioncams.com for more reasons than one. I have ZERO connection to them OR Isky just so you know but precisions turn around is pretty dam fast and they are JUST as capable. And they answer their phone and return calls-just saying. :thumbsup:

We have been trying to reach him to fulfill our order as well. Frustrating when you see things on Facebook that he's doing work for people.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

rmm727

I would suggest trying Precisioncams.com for more reasons than one. I have ZERO connection to them OR Isky just so you know but precisions turn around is pretty dam fast and they are JUST as capable. And they answer their phone and return calls-just saying. :thumbsup:
Just checked out that site. Thanks for the link. Too bad they don't put prices on their site.:doah:

the cam is there now so i'll have to wait. the
check cleared february 2.

that's good if he's busy, but that is no reason to
ignore emails, and leave the voice mail full so
i can't leave a message.

i'm going to reserve judgement until i see the
finished article. hopefully it will be worth the
wait.

Phil I have talked with Tim before and he seems to be a straight up guy , I'd say he's just covered the F up . I would think when you get your cam it will be top notch .

Awesome I was about to post good things come to those who wait it took a bit of time to get my cam from Tim

What grind did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Mores code

this is the first H35 from what i understand. specs will be emailed today some time.

there wasn't a grind to pick from! i will post what he sends.

just talked to him on the phone, nice guy.