snowmobile engine!

red baron

There's one on youtube with a Polaris triple in it. The trouble is it's not really a "mini bike" anymore Its a motorcycle with little wheels. You'll need a big wide heavy duty frame and lots of carb and clutch tuning. I'd be asking if it is going to do what you want to do in the end.

Fourtogo

There's one on youtube with a Polaris triple in it. The trouble is it's not really a "mini bike" anymore Its a motorcycle with little wheels. You'll need a big wide heavy duty frame and lots of carb and clutch tuning. I'd be asking if it is going to do what you want to do in the end.
The thing about mini bike and there history , they where built with any power plant that happen to be available. Any wheels they could barrow remove them . But mostly just what ever was easiest to use . I not against running a Snogo engine , I have two CRF450’s engines that would like use in a project.

joshua. c.

I saw a chopper at Windber with a Polaris twin cylinder it was painted and done up to a show quality finish. it was a beautiful bike. but unfortunately I never got to see it run. so yes it has been done. there are also dome drag bikes on youtube with snowmobile engines. the hardest part of the build would be finding a good spot to fit those huge expansion chambers. a build that's all about power like this isn't worth doing without them because you would loose to much power.