Some great Jazz

Well Tom I was hitting the I feel lucky button and hit some nice jazzy fat horns.
I love the green onions though.
Young Mr Nigel does not seem to understand this game at all.
lets see what someone else puts up

TomH

Well Tom I was hitting the I feel lucky button and hit some nice jazzy fat horns.
I love the green onions though.
Young Mr Nigel does not seem to understand this game at all.
lets see what someone else puts up
Doubt if there will be too many players. they have cut out music appreciation type classes years ago. Now we get a drum machine and "layered" digital corporate music that is simple and doesn't take much skill to produce or reproduce. I was lucky to go to schools years ago that had music classes from grades 1-12. They cut that out first..gotta keep the stick and ball going ya know. I have always liked Jazz and blues, the cornerstone which most music has originated from in recent history.

This one has some horns, pretty tight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccGV4rKsj74

Last edited:
Doubt if there will be too many players. they have cut out music appreciation type classes years ago. Now we get a drum machine and "layered" digital corporate music that is simple and doesn't take much skill to produce or reproduce. I was lucky to go to schools years ago that had music classes from grades 1-12. They cut that out first..gotta keep the stick and ball going ya know. I have always liked Jazz and blues, the cornerstone which most music has originated from in recent history.
Thats too bad eh?

Because old music has something to learn from.

Shostakovitch Is The Original King of Hip Hop - YouTube

TomH

love the old bands:boston is the best, steve miller band come in second (couldnt find their full greatest hits)[/QUOTE]

Are you calling that Jazz?:shrug: