Some help please

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
If i were to get it i may pay about $150 if it was a roller in good shape, $300 if it ran and good shape. That is if i were to buy it. May be worth a lot more of a lot less. Just what i would be willing to pay. Never seen one of those before i don't think.

It is a Snowco Nomad. With optional utility rack. And springer front end.Very nice trike. Peekster has one.

Last edited:
Guy wants $850 Canadian and it runs and drives. I passed on it. Was willing to pay 300 but no dice. I have leads on another for about $300

The thing about trikes you need to know is that you can easily spend $300-$500 going through a trike after you buy it on a non running one.
On a running and driving one you can still a couple of hundred tweaking it the way you want. And you can very easily spend over $1000 with upgraded parts,tires,paint...etc. Then after spending $1000+ you will never be able to sell it for even close to what you have invested. So it is going to be a labor of love. Know that going in. That being said,spend whatever you can on the right one. They are a blast and will last you the rest of your life. They have lasted 45 years so far.And there is nothing that can't be repaired or replaced. The Snowco Nomad to me would be the right one. It is very similar in size to the T555's that I ride. And rare enough to be very cool.... If that were close to me. I would buy it. But I am not saying it is worth what they are asking. I would just over pay. Because I know I would use it and get my money back in fun....

Gumpit said it best. I have owned close to a dozen of these trikes all different makes and they pay you back in miles of smiles ! They are NOT "investments" by any stretch of the imagination. I've bought and repaired several at a loss, but I've only sold to ppl who understand them.