Speedway scorpion mini for sale.....MAYBE??

Jamie1972

Just wanna see if there is any interest.....everything but motor,rear drum brake, front caliper. Or will part out. Will post pics if enough interest.

Jamie1972

Here it is....

I bought this bike exactly the way you see it.....In pieces..But mostly complete. 1971 Speedway Scorpion. Missing: Front brake caliper, rear drum assembly, throttle and grips, brake levers cables, head light, tail light. I have the orig. hs40 lighted engine with primary drive unit. Id rather sell the whole bike together as a package first. PM me if interested in the whole bike. If it do's not sell... i'll post that im parting it out and take better pics of each item and then PM me on those individual items. Hate to sell but the parts are far and few in between.

NOTE: On the front forks the headlamp bracket is gone..But there is "swapmeetman" selling "bolt on" ears on evilbay that look exactly like the orig.
* The seat is in very good cond. only one button is missing near the rear of the seat.
*Has Jackshaft and belt, sprocket and Chain.
* rims will clean up nicely (Some rust but not terrible)
*Good orig. tires.
*Tank had 2 dents in it and the guy simply "Bondoed" over the dents. No holes and clean tank in side.
*Engine is orig.hs40 "lighted" and has spark and compression w/orig primary drive.
*Orig. exhaust in good cond. (Rare)
*Very good front and rear fenders w/good chrome (need to be cleaned)
*Orig. primary drive cover in "Rider" condition and it has some brown paper stuck to it and i think black strip calk that will come off, Surface rust on the inside. Otherwise a rare item.
* Rear trailing arm and Orig. shocks.
* Orig. Chrome handle bars.

$400.00 w/Engine O.B.O or $250.00 w/o Engine. Pay-pal or Cash please.
Think thats it.....Again PM me and ill get back to you as soon as i can....I work ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Im sorry Jamie, but the rules of the thread note you must put a price for the parts or the entire bike.. just giving you heads up before it gets deleted

Jamie1972

I bought this bike exactly the way you see it.....In pieces..But mostly complete. 1971 Speedway Scorpion. Missing: throttle and grips. I have the orig. hs40 lighted engine with primary drive unit. Id rather sell the whole bike together as a package first. PM me if interested in the whole bike. If it do's not sell... i'll post that im parting it out and take better pics of each item and then PM me on those individual items. Hate to sell but the parts are far and few in between.

NOTE: On the front forks the headlamp bracket is gone..But i have another fork assembly with good brackets with headlight.
* The seat is in very good cond. only one button is missing near the rear of the seat.
*Has Jackshaft and belt, sprocket and Chain.
* rims will clean up nicely (Some rust but not terrible)
*Good orig. tires.
*Tank had 2 dents in it and the guy simply "Bondoed" over the dents. No holes and clean tank in side.
*Engine is orig.hs40 "lighted" and has spark and compression w/orig primary drive.
*Orig. exhaust in good cond. (Rare)
*Very good front and rear fenders w/good chrome (need to be cleaned)
*Orig. primary drive cover in "Rider" condition and it has some brown paper stuck to it and i think black strip calk that will come off, Surface rust on the inside. Otherwise a rare item.
* Rear trailing arm and Orig. shocks.
* Orig. Chrome handle bars.

$300.00 Pay-pal or Cash please.
Think thats it.....Again PM me and ill get back to you as soon as i can....I work ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am reposting the Speedway listing. With a lower price. Ill give it a little bit of time and then if nobody wants it. I am gonna list the parts and prices.

Last edited: