Spring/Throttle messed up.

My friend decided to take off his muffler for his doodlebug, and I found out that there was a black spring hooked to the muffler. He ended up having a problem with his bike, that when he revved the throttle the bike wouldn't go, and we found out that the part on the carburetor that let gas into the engine wasn't moving.

So his bike is messed, then he comes over to my bike and takes off the black spring hooked to the side of the muffler and he twists the throttle. After that he puts the black spring back on to the muffler and when I went to turn the throttle it would just stick there and not twist back.

Just so you guys know there are two springs on the bike that are used to bring the throttle back after twisting it, and I'm thinking he might of stretched the one of the two. I tried cutting the smaller gold spring and that didn't work, in fact it made it worse. So now I'm wondering if I get new springs for the bike would it help?

Any suggestions??

Thanks for reading, I really want to ride as soon as possible.

Go to your local hardware store and buy some new springs that are the same size or call Baja Motorsports Customer Service on Monday and order some new ones.

888-863-2252