Stage 1 kit for lifan 212

Hi all,
I have a pro series mini bike and was thinking about modifying it a little bit.
Just wondering does the stage one kit for the predator work?
And is there anyway to mod the govenor so that it governs at say 4500-5000 rpms?
Does the predator billet flywheel fit on the lifan?

What kinda power are you trying to get outta this thing? You do know that it’s just a lawnmower engine in stock form right?
Not crazy power just a little more.
I was just wondering if its possible at all to make the govenor engage at a higher rpm, it's not really my focus.
I would like a stage one kit though for more torque.

Davis

Stiffer primary springs. But really at the end of the day it’s only got what the motor has to give in stock form. If you really wanna haul ass on a mini bike get your checkbook out or buy a real dirt bike.

Stiffer primary springs. But really at the end of the day it’s only got what the motor has to give in stock form. If you really wanna haul ass on a mini bike get your checkbook out or buy a real dirt bike.
I meant where the actual govenor kicks in and slows the motor which is why you can't go past 3600 rpm.
I dont need to haul ass just was wondering what my options for a little more power.
And I would love a dirt bike but could barely get my dad to let me have a mini bike.

I understand that. But trying to make that thing do much more than 40mph your gonna break stuff.
Oh break stuff?
What would break?
Lots of people with colemans and stuff do these mods all the time.
My bike already goes 46mph I don't want faster I want more torque.

Ok so I guess my question is (because I know what I need besides the header):
What do I need to build the header?
I'm assuming I'll just have to get one welded at a shop.