Stumbled again... Unknown mini ???

ErikR

I just picked this up, got home and fired up and it run's like a champ, now i'm just trying to figure out what it is..... any ideas?? new, old?

Last edited:
I don't know what it is, but lube that chain and have fun. That thing looks like it would be a blast to ride, very simple, light weight design.

ErikR

True that....

Yeah, I had to lube the chain and grease the bearings, you can tell it was'nt ridden alot. This one has the nicest ride compared to all my other mini's by far.

71dodge

looks home made to me cause look at the front were the motor plate is its square i dont think they made bikes square in the front did they? idk but im gussing homemade or it was part of another mini and sombody added on to it

Last edited:
looks home hade to me cause look at the front were the motor plate is its square i dont think they made bikes square in the front did they? idk but im gussing homemade
Actually no it is probably an Alexander Reynolds or maybe Rupp Dartcycle.. Most all of the Alexander Reynolds frames were square and goofy like that.

mybiz

Yes the AR's were like that but its the rear axle mount thats different from the AR. Here is a ar single tube bike.

Yeah, actually the more ya look at it, the paint, shape of steering head parts and how the bubes are all stamped, simple as can be steely wheels... I'd say it probably is some sort of Wall-Mart 1993 Manco type of unit.. One of the newer jobbers of some sorts. Beat the hell out of it. :scooter: Save the abuse on the oldies.. :thumbsup:

ErikR

it's pretty cool...

I looked at it pretty good and you can tell it's not home made but, it definetly looks like a newer model of some sort, and actually made pretty good. Thanks for the info guys I really appreciate it.